Jing Liu & NutriEnergy's Story
My name is Jing Liu. I counseled patients of all ages since year 2000 as a Registered Dietitian. I started to practice Qi Gong in 2006 and intuitive energy work in 2007.
I currently work in Asian Health Services Medical Center providing medical nutrition therapy and teaching nutrition classes to different age patients with various health challenges, i.e. diabetes, overweight, cancer and chronic pain. I am now a member of the Intuitive Way, intuition training center, teaching team helping people from various backgrounds to gain awareness of their intuition and increase their self-care abilities!
Other places I've counseled patient or taught classes on food and nutrition include: San Francisco State University, Vietnamese American Community Center of the East Bay, Summit Alta Bates Medical Center and over five Skilled Nursing Facilities in the Bay Area (Manor Care, Jewish Home and several others in Oakland and Castro Valley).
Special experiences include:
- CHF video in Cantonese for Sutter Health CPMC https://youtu.be/mfaeRWNfUBs (2017)
- Teacher of Mindful Eating Studio in JiYang International. (2016 - present)
- Chinese Medical Dietary Guidelines for DM II - focus group teacher (2015 & 2014)
- MiniMermaid Running Club Coach (2014)
- Team captain of Annual American Diabetes Association Walk (2014 & 2011)
- Co-author of Evaluating a Culturally and Linguistically Competent Health Coach Intervention for Chinese-American Patients with Diabetes (Article, Ivey et al., 2012)
- Completed CDR Certificate of Training in Childhood and Adolescent Weight Management (2012)
- Panel speaker in the National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparity Annual Conference (2004)
I learned that all clients are living with some kind of pain: physical, emotional and/or spiritual. These pain are often not fully understood. I also learned effective ways to help them heal by guiding them to gain knowledge and clarity of themselves: physically, emotionally and spiritually. Through our sessions and their own practice, much and many of these pain were healed and replace by wellness!
I started NutriEnergy Works :-) in July, 2014 to share my skills!
I hope to help you in reducing your pain & bringing out your wellness via the following services:
- Corporate wellness
- Holistic medical nutrition therapy
- Intuitive energy healing
- Intuitive house & business space healing
- Mindfulness events - various age groups (Mindfulness Camps for the youth, Rejuvenating meditation for adults, Retreats for families and women)
Cheers to Wellness!
Jing Liu :-)
My self-care service & education affiliations:
- Became a Certified Food Protection Manager - Aug. 2016
- Completed CDR Certificate of Training in Childhood and Adolescent Weight Management - July 2012
- Site coordinator of Self-Management Diabetes Education program
- Teacher's team member
- Certified Minister
Links to more personal/professional self-care service & education:
Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals http://www.abmp.com
Gloria Lau - love coach m.thelovingwoman.com
Luci Chi Massage http://www.lucidchi.com
Michael Daly on Voice America online radio show, recordings from 4/9/2016 & 5/21/2016 http://www.voiceamerica.com/show/2536/the-awareness-marketplace
Toni Crotty bewellandwise.com